What's new

Help, my Yashica Mat-124g stopped winding!

Brackett

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 22, 2022
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi everyone,

I recently picked up my Yashica after a brief hiatus of about a month, and to my dismay, the shutter button would stick down and I could no longer advance the winding lever. The last time I had used this camera was knee-deep in snow in Yosemite, and I did notice the shutter button to be a bit sticky then, but it was still functional at the time. I have recorded some footage of the internals and posted it as a youtube video. I will post the link here.



Any help would be greatly appreciated. I want to further understand this camera, and even if I don't end up fixing it, I want to learn about repairs. Thank you.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom