HELP! Please!

theraven

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.ravenphotography.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just wondering quickly, I have a Sony A200 and a Minolta 4000AF Flash that I currently use with a cable, just spotted this...

Trigger Remote studio flash wireless 4-Channel SONY MINOLTA A33 A550 A500 Camera | eBay

Will it fit them? I know it's not the best quality etc etc, but neither is my £7 cable but it does what I want.

Will it fit the flash and the camera? I can't see with it being Sony/Minolta it being a problem but just thought I'd check you with you guys first!

Thank you in advance!

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
According to the description, that's for a studio light; that is, the receiver only has a cable output, not a hot-shoe output. If your speedlight has a 1/8 stereo plug connector, then it should work, but if you are triggering via PC cord, I don't think it will. This one however, should do exactly what you want (and it's three pounds cheaper too!).

According to the description, that's for a studio light; that is, the receiver only has a cable output, not a hot-shoe output. If your speedlight has a 1/8 stereo plug connector, then it should work, but if you are triggering via PC cord, I don't think it will. This one however, should do exactly what you want (and it's three pounds cheaper too!).

Wow thank you! It even has an umbrella holder, which is something else I was going to purchase! Thank you!

I'm not sure I'd trust that "umbrella holder" too much, but the trigger should be okay.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back