What's new

Help please!

crawdaddio

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 5, 2005
Messages
1,157
Reaction score
15
Location
Central IL
This selective coloring thingy has seized my soul. I can't stop! Is there a help group for this sort of thing? Ok so I was bored, and wanted to post something.

An image I've posted before (I think), with a makeover.


unmatchedcopySC.jpg
 
crawdaddio said:
This selective coloring thingy has seized my soul. I can't stop! Is there a help group for this sort of thing? Ok so I was bored, and wanted to post something.

What software are you using to do this?
 
Yeah the selective coloring thing definetly has me also. Nice shot and I gree possibly all the windows in color or maybe even alternating windows could be interesting also.
 
I just started on selective coloring using Photoshop CS. Looks great when it works.
 
mmm, i dunno about this shot. would look cool as a shot with no color from a slight angle, maybe on the same side of the street? I love the writing,

"Unmatched in 118.5 miles" Makes a statement:lmao: That's my new msn quote. Literally :-P Ask Verbal :lol:
 
How did you do it? Copy and paste the part in color to the b/w?
 
xion said:
I just started on selective coloring using Photoshop CS. Looks great when it works.

Just tried it last night with CS2.

Steve
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom