What's new

HELP! Trouble with slow shutter speed in afternoon daylight!

Gaerek,

Thank you very much for that. I'll read up on Sunny 16. I did pick up a ND filter today at the camera shop. I'll tinker around. Again, thank you for the scenarios.

P.S. I spent some time in Sitka. Beautiful little town with some neat Russian architecture.
 
Note that if you're really dying for a ND and left yours behind, etc. you can use a pair of sunnies, provided the tint is all right.

The good ones - ie, the ones that are actually genuine sunglasses and not fake tinted glass - are polarised, and so (surprise, surprise) also act as a polariser.

Just avoid reflections.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom