Help with basics-lighting, shutter etc.

Ghoste

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Thanks to anyone who is willing to help :D I'm unfortunetly not so great at basics yet. So I'm wondering if anyone can really explain to me how I should know how to set up the settings for different lighting situations and so on. Its not that I don't understand the purpose, it's just that knowing what I want everything to be set at allways seems to be wrong. Besides time to teach me to automatically know what to do. Is there anything that can help me know how to correctly mix shutter speed and f-stop and have a good balance. I'm not completely dumb coming to this... but there is deffinetly room to learn more :D

Ghoste said:
"... Is there anything that can help me know how to correctly mix shutter speed and f-stop and have a good balance..."

Hello Ghoste

You might find this interactive page of some use:

http://www.photonhead.com/exposure/simcam.php

Greetings to all the old hands at TPF

... i have a few days R&R over the festive season; time to put the feet up - and check in on you all

The Forum's looking good with lots of new blood

Have fun!

:)

e_

Thank you both very much. One of the sites I found from the google search answered my question in depth. While the second site from Motcon briefly explained my problem. That was deffinetly the answer I was looking for but to confused to ask the question :D. I guess I just needed: How to balance Shutter speed and FStop. Thanks both very much.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back