Help with flickr please?

JamieR

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
this probably isn't the right place to post this. but i'm kinda desperate. i haven't posted on this forum in a good while. all the photos i posted were from my flickr account. i don't have any of my photos backed up. i kind of put photography to one side, but now i need my photos back. is their any way to trace my photos back to my account? i can't remember anything, if it is possible, here is a photo from my account. any help is greatly appreciated, i really need these photos.

3661605641_3077cbced7_o.jpg

I take it this means you have forgotten your flickr account name and user details.
First check your email (as I recall its a yahoo account that flickr uses) to check your registration details. If you have that account name you can trace back the remainder of your details.
If not then you might find that as part of registering for the yahoo account you submitted another account that you use (your main) as a place to receive comfirmation emails so check there as well.

Failing that try searching for your name on flickr?

thanks for help. i tried searching for my name, but i couldn't remember it. i always use different variants of my name for different sites. i remembered one of the groups i was on, and found myself on there. thanks again.

(this can be trashed)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back