HELP With P-TTL Cord

smoke665

TPF Supporters
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just received a new Vello P-TTL cord for Pentax https://www.vellogear.com/product/5...Camera-TTL-Flash-Cord-for-Pentax-Cameras-(3') I've tried it with both my K3II and the K1MII when connecting my AF360FGZII flash with the cord there is no communication whatsoever on either camera. I know the issue is something with the cord, because when the flash is mounted in the hot shoe of either camera, it works perfectly. Also tried remounting multiple times and verified that it's mounted correcting at the connections. Have I got a bad cord, or is there something I'm missing????????

Hiya Smoke
I have a Couple canon compatible version Made by different firms I had the same
Problem I was not sliding the camera end far enough into the hot shoe
And I had to change the settings in the menu. Ok I know you are Pentax but hope this is of some help

Hiya Smoke
I have a Couple canon compatible version Made by different firms I had the same
Problem I was not sliding the camera end far enough into the hot shoe
And I had to change the settings in the menu. Ok I know you are Pentax but hope this is of some help

Camera end at least is foolproof, it has a locking pin. Push it in till clicks, requires pushing button on the side of the cord to release. On the flash end I verified it was going all the way in. Also just checked continuity on the contacts, all of them check out.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back