What's new

help with question?

Jimmy The Bat

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 30, 2008
Messages
55
Reaction score
0
Location
Massachusetts
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I know the camera & lens are both important, But in your opinion what combo is the better choice? 1. A decent camera with very good lense or 2. A very good camera with a decent lens? In my mind I would guess #2 would be better (But I really dont know) or do they equal out? thanks
 
I will take a #1 ... to go.

I have always found that the quality of the lens makes a big difference.
Most of the DSLR's are very good at capturing a good image ... but if the lens has poor correction it will show.
 
I think your choices are a little uneven.

It would be more like:

A decent body with 2 or 3 very good lenses (or more)...

or

A very good body with 1 decent lens...

Both of those options would cost roughly the same amount.

The 'better' choice is clear to me...
 
Last edited:
Option #1 for me...
A not so hot lens can create soft images when you thought they were sharp (let alone fogging scratches etc that show up in an image)...much harder to fix (if you can) than any issue i've ever had with a not so hot camera body (color off )
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom