help!!!!

so help me then oh wise one dont just tell me what ive done wrong.

my heart sank when i saw you replied.

how do i put you on my ignore list and if i do does that mean i will never see any of your posts

Max is brutally honest in his opinion but he doesn't tell people how to get better. Pointing out your mistakes however should be enough to see what you did wrong. Remove those wrongdoings and then in theory you should have a good picture.

Max could be considered pretty rude if you take him that way, or you can take what he says and think about it, and regardless of his deliverance he is spot on. You will notice regardless of his bedside manner he does know a bit about photography, though I don't know what his credentials are, if any.

One of my first posts requesting critique had a post from Max. I was offended and thought him to be a jerk for a while, then I realized he actually knew what he was talking about and found if I work on what he said myself, I could correct my mistakes. He's not a jerk when you understand where he comes from, and he is not obligated to give people lessons. You ask for critique, he simply tells you what doesn't work. That's all you can ask for, right?

i think this thread is done i dont want a fight and sometimes its very difficult to get an opinion across with the written word. so i think i better leave it there

And again my time for posting was wasted ..................... :roll:

la foto totally not wasted i do read everything that it written but of course would be unwise to think that i would agree with every comment.

do not be offended that i did not reply directly to each answer.

thank you all for your time

thanks for all your help, i posted the same pic on another forum and a kind mod took the original and fixed it in ps and then gave me a tutorial so thanks guys but no further help needed:sexywink:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back