HELP

grant_22

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
so i spent most of yesterday evening shooting my cousin who's a skateboarder. he's really good btw..i got the pictures developed and im really upset with most of the results. ill show a couple examples.

um im using a Pentax MZ-50 slr. um it was at shutter speed 250 and appeture was just on P i was goin back and forth between autofocus and manual

heres and example

Geez
I have no film knowledge but it looks like theres something wrong with the film, was it new film?

no i used like 4 rolls of film all only like a week old? it was good film apparently too...

Did they all look like that?

no a few were normal and some a bit better?

k wait ill put it up on image shack again...srry thats my bad

What type of film was it and what ISO?

35mm? lol um it was like life brand? maybe thats my problem?

what was your iso? They are super grainy, it looks like you may have had your camera set at one ISO and the film speed was actually a different ISO. Although thats just a guess on my end..

that could verywell be it. i dont remember what is iso (srry for the noob question)

What kelly said seems to make sense. I just dont get how you could have your camera choose settings automaticly and have the shots come out so bad.

Your ISO would be listed on ;your film box. Might also be called "asa".. Usually a number like 100, 200, 400, 800 etc.

Your ISO has to be manually set by you on your camera to match that number (usally?? I think thats true w/most film cameras... at least the older models)

ok that makes sense - ill go check it out in the manual see what i can find on that whole iso thing. thanx again

And once you get it figured out post some pics, skate photography is my forte ; )

Most reactions

New Topics

Back