Help

mpdc

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
SnowGames061.jpg

Can anyone help with the color of these. They were shot at night after a long snowman building thingy. Anyways we would like prints HOWEVER the color is a tad off.

snowman2.jpg

snowman1.jpg

Do you have Adobe Photoshop? If you don't it's a great program. If you want me to fix the color on your larger pictures just email me the pics, I'll fix em and email you them back.

btw, the guy in the low left corner(you?) looks like a guy I know in the AirForce... haha

Little man good job on the people in foreground but IMO the background need to be a little darker it all most looks like a background drop

Jeff Canes said:
Little man good job on the people in foreground but IMO the background need to be a little darker it all most looks like a background drop
I just did it quick.... I will do it better if he sends me the larger photos.

LittleMan said:
I just did it quick.... I will do it better if he sends me the larger photos.
PLEASE the chldrens mother would like a photo. I would love to give them one but am NOT happy with the color at all.

PM me and Ill email ya if thats ok.

This might have been done before, it would be interesting to have PS duel. Who can take a light challenged photo and make it close to perfect. Little Man and Jon, you each share what adjusments you made as they each turned out different. Thoughts?

LittleMan said:
I think he wanted the colors fixed also, It's very yellow b/c of the lamps.

oh
BangHead.gif
(read JonMikal read)- actually it's a bit too small to mess with. maybe i'll work on it later.

Canoncan said:
This might have been done before, it would be interesting to have PS duel. Who can take a light challenged photo and make it close to perfect. Little Man and Jon, you each share what adjusments you made as they each turned out different. Thoughts?
yeah, we both only did half of the work(because it's so small)
Mpdc is going to email me the larger version of the photos so I can fix them up.

JonMikal said:
oh
BangHead.gif
(read JonMikal read)- actually it's a bit too small to mess with. maybe i'll work on it later.
no worries, I didn't up the contrast any so we both did half of the work... hahaha

photo gal said:
Looks like you guys have this under control!! : )
yeah, I just finished correcting his photos he sent me(the large one's).

I sent like 6 emails from 3 different email servers and none of them made it to him.... I ended up just uploading the images to my server and giving him the links... haha
I don't think he has checked his email yet though... so you're the first to know :lmao:

I'll make them smaller and show y'all them with the color correction.

Most reactions

Back