help

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
i want people to visit my website and view pictures in hopes of catching a sale or two. i have a signature graphic that i want people to click to link my page...is this possible or do i have it as good as it gets?

JonMikal said:
i want people to visit my website and view pictures in hopes of catching a sale or two. i have a signature graphic that i want people to click to link my page...is this possible?

Yup...just put this in your sig block:

[ url = http://yourwebsite.com ] [ img ] http://imagelink to banner [ /img ] [ /url ]

all without the spaces.

Edit: Found this one from an early post:

tags.jpg

Very nice!
Where did you get the database for viewing the photos?

It's really awesome! Great job!

Looks great Jon! I'm sure you will get plenty of sales with the quality of work that you do!!! Good luck :)

thanks, i have loads to get on there.

thank you Aubrey for your help!

WOW Fantastic shots....hopefully if we do get our selling website early, and get a good flow of customers, we can get some to you aswell!

You've got all my favourite shots on there and more besides! So how do I go about purchasing prints then?

mad_malteaser said:
You've got all my favourite shots on there and more besides! So how do I go about purchasing prints then?

i'm working on figuring it out. i see where you can purchase through my website but i want to be sure buyers will be happy with the results! i have never printed an image of mine; i've only seen them on a computer screen. i don't know how to go about it yet as i'm still figuring this whole digital thing out. i will let you know. thanks.

JonMikal said:
i'm working on figuring it out. i see where you can purchase through my website but i want to be sure buyers will be happy with the results! i have never printed an image of mine; i've only seen them on a computer screen. i don't know how to go about it yet as i'm still figuring this whole digital thing out. i will let you know. thanks.
I can hardly believe you've never printed out your stuff, not even for yourself! So much of it is good. :thumbup:

Digital printing can be more challenging than learning the darkroom, with color profiles and so many great inkjet papers out there to choose from. I don't know what your setup is, but give consideration to the archival qualities you want to achieve. You can do some amazing stuff these days. Good luck!! :D

terri said:
I can hardly believe you've never printed out your stuff, not even for yourself! So much of it is good. :thumbup:

Digital printing can be more challenging than learning the darkroom, with color profiles and so many great inkjet papers out there to choose from. I don't know what your setup is, but give consideration to the archival qualities you want to achieve. You can do some amazing stuff these days. Good luck!! :D

thanks terri! i have an up-to-date desktop and new laptop both of which are connected to an HP1315 photosmart printer. i've toyed around with small 4x6 stuff but nothing larger. i have a lot to figure out for printing larger prints. i would like a few poster size ones for myself and will need to discuss it further with those who can help (hint hint). i guess for website sales, people will want smaller. lots to learn, eh?

Most reactions

Back