HELP!!!

well why dont you try to make it look better.
EX-SQUEEZE ME????

Who took the photo?

Why is the impetus on some arbritrary internet person to make your photo better? Shouldn't that be YOU, you know, the person that took the photo to have some humility in wanting to improve?

You can't PP through your photos to become better. Over-saturation and over-sharpening will only get the replies you've already read.

camera on my phone i was just board waiting for my canon
Oh, okay. Are you sure you weren't just playing a plank? Perhaps you were just surfing. Maybe just being a stud? Oh wait, shiver me timbers, you musta been laying on the floorboard. Should we have a panel discussion? Or will you embark on the next vessel?

hahahaha yeah,i wasnt really looking at it untill it was pointed out but it really isnt good,im just waiting for my camera and it looked better in person.:greenpbl:

well why dont you try to make it look better.
EX-SQUEEZE ME????

Who took the photo?

Why is the impetus on some arbritrary internet person to make your photo better? Shouldn't that be YOU, you know, the person that took the photo to have some humility in wanting to improve?

You can't PP through your photos to become better. Over-saturation and over-sharpening will only get the replies you've already read.

camera on my phone i was just board waiting for my canon
Oh, okay. Are you sure you weren't just playing a plank? Perhaps you were just surfing. Maybe just being a stud? Oh wait, shiver me timbers, you musta been laying on the floorboard. Should we have a panel discussion? Or will you embark on the next vessel?

no need to be rude,your just so intelligent arent you?
and i wasnt trying to come off rude to her. but you are :thumbdown:
nobody likes a rude person.
if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all
mr.funny bones:(

Most reactions

New Topics

Back