HELP!

MLeeK

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My daughter in law is looking for a video camera for the brother they have custody of. He's 16 going on 12 on a good day...
Having said that...
It has to be able to attach a fisheye to it and he does not like the gopro line because he has to be able to replay on the spot and watch.
Cheaper is better-he changes his interests more often than underwear and his responsibility level is below that of a 12 year old.

MLeeK said:
My daughter in law is looking for a video camera for the brother they have custody of. He's 16 going on 12 on a good day...
Having said that...
It has to be able to attach a fisheye to it and he does not like the gopro line because he has to be able to replay on the spot and watch.
Cheaper is better-he changes his interests more often than underwear and his responsibility level is below that of a 12 year old.

Any price range? Does he want a DSLR?

-Ken Turner

I hadn't really thought about it. That could work, I suppose! CHEAP! Think CHEAP AS HELL! Couple hundred bucks? I'll ask her for clarification.

Having said that...

Flip camera and fish eye adapter sound like a good fit.

I was thinking about something cheap with a fisheye adapter. Maybe $150 or under for the cam. That might just be a good idea!

they have screens for go pros now

Is used from B&H, Adorama or KEH an option?

Is used from B&H, Adorama or KEH an option?
It definitely is an option, but she's not wanting to dish out a ton of money. He really is irresponsible and he really does change his mind like the wind. I can't blame her. He's had all kinds of these grand ideas... Then he's over it after he's had the toy for a little while. This is the one he's harped on the longest, so we are hopeful!

Sorry I can't be of any real help - I know nothing about video.

Sorry I can't be of any real help - I know nothing about video.

Me either. Total NOTHING. We have a camcorder here we have used all of twice since buying it. It's just not my thing!

My daughter in law is looking for a video camera for the brother they have custody of.

Am I the only one that finds this confusing?
What's that line from Spaceballs? Oh: "I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate."

My daughter in law is looking for a video camera for the brother they have custody of.

Am I the only one that finds this confusing?
What's that line from Spaceballs? Oh: "I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate."
Hey, I could then tell you that we have custody of the other brother who is in no way related to us!
It's one really f'd up family!

Most reactions

Back