What's new

help!

Pumpedupkicks

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 12, 2012
Messages
190
Reaction score
6
Location
Tennessee
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I wanted to see if anyone has a free polaroid land camera that you pull the film apart. I have some film but no camera. If anyone can loan or sell one cheap that would be amazing. I am 20 years old with out a job cause I have anxiety and depression real bad and photography is like my escape from life. Thank you
 
I just took the little metal prongs off and now it works! It pulls out just fine now!!!! I am so excited!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom