help!

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
due to the number of members that frequent off-topic, i'm posting this here. i'll understand if you guys need to move it.

anyway, i got online this evening to purchase a D200. can't find one unless i pay over $2000 (ebay)...not gonna do it. i've checked every retail site i can think of...not available. does anyone have any idea where i may find one (new) that ships overnight?

thanks much!

You might want to check with Digital Matt. He has this preferred store that he has bought his stuff from.

Good luck, Jon! :thumbup:

PS: I like your new avatar! :)

JonMikal said:
due to the number of members that frequent off-topic, i'm posting this here. i'll understand if you guys need to move it.

anyway, i got online this evening to purchase a D200. can't find one unless i pay over $2000 (ebay)...not gonna do it. i've checked every retail site i can think of...not available. does anyone have any idea where i may find one (new) that ships overnight?

thanks much!

Have you tried www.overstock.com? I'm not advertising for them just know that when I'm looking for something they usually have it.:D

clarinetJWD said:
Ooh, I can't wait until we meet up again. I've gotta try the 200 :D
Good luck!

it aint lookin good :x

The only stores I buy from are Adorama, and I bought my 20D from Willoughbys. They both say "pre-order". You want to buy it from a reputable place.

clarinetJWD said:
I'll back Cameta also. Great service and good staff :thumbup:
I just requested next day when I called them up to pay. I just did a 'buy it now' auction. Auction ended Wednesday night. I called Thursday morning to pay and had my camera Friday at about noon!

woodsac said:
I'll back Cameta also. Great service and good staff :thumbup:
I just requested next day when I called them up to pay. I just did a 'buy it now' auction. Auction ended Wednesday night. I called Thursday morning to pay and had my camera Friday at about noon!
I mean, there was a problem with the payment for me, (they didn't split it between 2 cards, so I was $700 overdrawn) but I called them , they fixed it =, and reimbursed me for the overdraft fees. It was a situation that could've been a nightmere, but ended up being easy as pie.

Most reactions

Back