What's new

Hemlocks In The Mist

Dwayne Oakes

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 28, 2008
Messages
425
Reaction score
0
Location
Ontario, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Thanks for taking a look !

oops should read Mirror not Mist

Take care,
Dwayne Oakes

p1041870338-4.jpg
 
Last edited:
nice and interesting. i don't like how dark and underexposed it is though. the point of view is cool though
 
i like this. I would like to see that in a vertical orientation.
 
I think in the vertical orientation you would lose much of the pond width, but it would be a nice shot also.
This one makes you feel as though you are floating in it looking up at the edges...I like the darkness, it conveys a moody atmosphere.
 
Here is a redo with some cw rotation added.

Take care,
Dwayne Oakes

p962161916-4.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom