Completely Counter-dependent
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.lewlortonphoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
herald Square-1.jpg

Looks like all the regulars might have been Sheltering in place.

I am at work now and it is shocking how few people there are here. Tuesday and Wednesday are our busiest days of the week, every week, but this week they were pretty much devoid of customers and on Wednesday we cancelled the car auction. I work at one of the largest car auction houses in North America. Due to our governor prohibiting gatherings of more than 50 people, we were forced to not hold the weekly auction. normally we would sell about 850 to 1000 cars in a 4-Hour auction in 8 Lanes. This week? No auction at all.

I am at work now and it is shocking how few people there are here. Tuesday and Wednesday are our busiest days of the week, every week, but this week they were pretty much devoid of customers and on Wednesday we cancelled the car auction. I work at one of the largest car auction houses in North America. Due to our governor prohibiting gatherings of more than 50 people, we were forced to not hold the weekly auction. normally we would sell about 850 to 1000 cars in a 4-Hour auction in 8 Lanes. This week? No auction at all.

Is it feasible to go to online auctions?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back