What's new

here are a few from a stunt session.

bfabian

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 11, 2011
Messages
11
Reaction score
3
Location
Tampa, FL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
CC welcome, Hope you enjoy

1.
_1017786.jpg


2.
_1017848.jpg


3.
_1017850.jpg
 
very cool! my only 'CC' would be to tell your boy to wear some leather.
 
LOL that will never happen, only time he wears leathers is when he does stuff fast... Everything he is doing is at extremely slow speeds, He is a professional stunter and needed new pics for a new sponsor.
 
very nice pics. If I had to nitpick, I would say that I don't like the angle on #2. Looks like he is riding a mini bike. But great pics otherwise!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom