Here are a few of my Belgians

mannella

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Disagreement.jpg

Pawcycles.jpg

Storm_Sepia.jpg

i thought you meant chocolates :lol:...but these arevery nice. I really like the treatment you gave to the portrait.
not familiar with this breed of dog but it is very handsome. kind of looks like alsatian/shepherd/collie or sumthin. I dont know much about dogs. nice shots.:D
good to have you here...welcome:D

MommyOf4Boys said:
That's ok..I thought he meant waffles!! :lmao:

I though you were going to post some portraits of nice blokes :p

First 2 pics definately need color correction, the first one has a pink tint to it and the 2nd one has a blue tint to the show and its a bit over exposed. Great capture though! I love the look on the left dogs face...kind of like...you dare me huh?? And he 2nd one...snack time on snow LOL

great pics!! love the last one!!

ShelleySnapz said:
First 2 pics definately need color correction, the first one has a pink tint to it and the 2nd one has a blue tint to the show and its a bit over exposed. Great capture though! I love the look on the left dogs face...kind of like...you dare me huh?? And he 2nd one...snack time on snow LOL
There's no such colouring on my monitor. The dogs colour here is how they look does anyone else see pink or blue on the picture unless your talking about the snow which happens especially the blue tint under some conditions if I were to change it the dogs colouring would not be right. Now that I shoot in raw I can usually correct this but these picture were taken with my old camera so I had to live with it. In the second picture the dogs are actually chewing the snow off of their paws, they both just did it at the same time. Because the pictures were taken on different days the lighting was different--one was overcast and the other bright sunlight. --Lenny

thanks to all for the comments Ive been on a couple of forums and other than a handfull of people no one seems to want to make a comment. I find it better here.--Lenny

The treatment you gave the last one is interesting --- looks like an exquisite drawing on some cartonlike paper... nice.

Though expression and actionwise I like the first two better.
I see the pink and blue hue in the snow, but as you are saying: light situations were quite different on the two occasions you took these photos. I particularly like the facial expression of the dog on the left in the first photo! :D

I though you were going to post some portraits of nice blokes :p
lol i thought the same as mentos! :lol:

sweet shots! they look adorable :D

not much in favor of the post work on the third image.. is a nice dog portrait otherwise

thanks for sharing:D

Beautiful hounds :) (I thought it was going to be horses LOL) and the last reminds me of the old tin types you see around antique shops :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back