Fate TPF Noob! Joined Jan 8, 2006 Messages 1,685 Reaction score 67 Location England - Worcestershire Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 8, 2006 #16 Really great photos. They look so playful! The last one is really arty
M mannella TPF Noob! Joined Feb 6, 2006 Messages 300 Reaction score 2 Location Temagami Ontario Canada Feb 8, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #17 Thanks for the comments Unimaxium, Ladybearhilde and fate and Ladybearhilde they are sheepdogs --lenny
Thanks for the comments Unimaxium, Ladybearhilde and fate and Ladybearhilde they are sheepdogs --lenny
Y youneek TPF Noob! Joined Feb 7, 2006 Messages 111 Reaction score 3 Feb 8, 2006 #18 Beautiful dogs, Beautiful pics. What did you do to the third pic?
M mannella TPF Noob! Joined Feb 6, 2006 Messages 300 Reaction score 2 Location Temagami Ontario Canada Feb 9, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #19 thanks for looking youneek. I'm afraid that it would take too long to explain what I did and that is if I could remember but I can tell you that I used Photoshop and its done using layers--love your avatar by the way--lenny
thanks for looking youneek. I'm afraid that it would take too long to explain what I did and that is if I could remember but I can tell you that I used Photoshop and its done using layers--love your avatar by the way--lenny