What's new

Here I Am Discovered

Noonz

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 23, 2010
Messages
169
Reaction score
2
Location
Sydney, Australia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Not to worry
 

Attachments

  • $_DSC0102.webp
    $_DSC0102.webp
    79.7 KB · Views: 151
  • $_DSC0118.webp
    $_DSC0118.webp
    71.4 KB · Views: 151
  • $_DSC0120.webp
    $_DSC0120.webp
    73 KB · Views: 140
  • $_DSC0097.webp
    $_DSC0097.webp
    82.2 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:
So what inspired you to create these photos was music that you had no knowledge of when you took them? Interesting, to say the least ;)
 
Hahaha thanks for that Mr Phoenix.. The thing that inspired me was a broken down building with perfect lighting and a game friend!

Good enough for ya!? :greenpbl:
 
Sorry i fell asleep after listening to that
 
Really Gary? Looks like you've woken up now.
Pathetic. Either give constructive criticism or keep your mouth closed.
 
Personally I think you could have made some really nice photos of the wall, without the person in the photos. The person doesn't look like they belong. I would have tried to just work with the persons shadow.
 
n# 2 with shadow's arms different than subject's is interesting :)
 
I second that this is an awesome location but the subject does not fit.
 
I must say that guy is tall!
 
An excellent place to tell a story..... but story is a bit weak ... actually i found 1 & 2 likable...but the addition of third and fourth made the whole series snapshottish!!!

Hey please reveal how that shadow could deceive the body? ;)

Regards :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom