Here is a Panoramic picture i done on Christmas Day 2015!!

donny1963

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
1082140216.jpg
Here is a Panoramic picture i done on Christmas Day 2015!!
I did put together the images in "Photoshop

Oh, i meant different from the other image (water fall), because there is no suggestion of human presence in the other...just pure Nature...here there is full of human occupation.... not pure landscape...That is what did i mean :icon_cool:

The direction of the light in the scene is well less than flattering, and what looks like the backs of the houses in the scene make for a rather uninteresting background.
Most of the houses are in shadow as is most of the right side of the still water above the dam that could have had a nice reflection of the houses behind that part of the still water if the light direction could have been better.

If your camera has a feature like Nikon's Active D-Lighting, the dynamic range between the bright and dark portions of the photos you stitched together could have been reduced.

A higher camera perspective, like being several steps up on a 6' step ladder, would have allowed for more reflection in the still water.
Goplus® Foldable 5 Step Ladder Non-slip

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
The direction of the light in the scene is well less than flattering, and what looks like the backs of the houses in the scene make for a rather uninteresting background.
Most of the houses are in shadow as is most of the right side of the still water above the dam that could have had a nice reflection of the houses behind that part of the still water if the light direction could have been better.

If your camera has a feature like Nikon's Active D-Lighting, the dynamic range between the bright and dark portions of the photos you stitched together could have been reduced.

A higher camera perspective, like being several steps up on a 6' step ladder, would have allowed for more reflection in the still water.
Goplus® Foldable 5 Step Ladder Non-slip

I know all this, #1 i was not intending to shoot this waterfall that day, and all i had was a Canon 50D available at the time, so that is a crop sensor and so your limited in what you can do, also it was not very bright out that day so that is why you have the shadow on the houses, but it doesn't matter because that is #1 only the Background and not the primary reason for the shot.
#2 your not going to get much of a reflection on the water with the amount of daylight available at the time.. I have plenty of images with relection on the water.
Considering the camera i used and the lighting i think the image came out great..

Donny

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back