What's new

Here's my try (water drops/splash) 56K be warned

wyldkard said:
I didn't look through the viewfinder except to focus initially, I just sat and tapped my foot to the sound of the drops and got into a rhythm and there was the occasional photo with nothing but still water in the frame.
And that pretty much sums up how it goes when you shoot droplets. :) If you have a remote shutter release, you have more control, because then you can just figure out your own rhythm of when your right hand releases drops and your left hand clicks the shutter. I think I only took 20 shots and 3 of them turned out pretty good.

With my new lens I'm totally trying some more this weekend, and better lighting now too.

Your drippy faucet idea works great for those without a remote!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom