thenikonguy
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Jul 26, 2009
- Messages
- 589
- Reaction score
- 0
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
- Banned
- #1
I was walking to my car today, after shooting some photos for my blog header, and this door really caught my eye..
Would you be willing to post the unedited version of this?
I am curious about what it looked like full color.
Also the door at the (bottom)edge of the frame is a killer for me on this one.
how did you isolate the red?
That scene is like heaven on earth for me.pfffffffffffffft...
WOW.
Dude, the ONLY thing I would even CONSIDER editing out of this picture is that picnic table. Anything else removed or altered just totally wrecks it, IMO.
Wow.
I totally can't believe you found some of those other elements gross.That scene is like heaven on earth for me.