What's new

Here's Where the Story Ends

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
5,213
Reaction score
983
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just because, I decided to do a couple things differently in post-processing today. The colour palette is different than my usual, and I also changed the sharpening process (I reduced local contrast but not to the point that it would've created an Orton effect).

I think I like the results, though I would've liked them more had there been any clouds in the sky.

p101300081-4.jpg


Thoughts?
 
Last edited:
It is well exposed and framed, i just don't find it that interesting.
 
It is well exposed and framed, i just don't find it that interesting.
Thank you for the honest feedback. Although I like what I see, I'm not sure if this is interesting either.
 
contrary I do find it interesting with the over-sized foreground element giving me a down on the farm feeling. Processing is good, like you mentioned the lack of clouds is a bummer.
 
contrary I do find it interesting with the over-sized foreground element giving me a down on the farm feeling. Processing is good, like you mentioned the lack of clouds is a bummer.
Thank you. I think this one only reaches its full potential when viewed really big. I've now decided to use it as my desktop wallpaper and it's a beauty. At forum size, however, it kind of disappears and fizzles out.
 
photoshop some clouds in loll.

and same, i find it quite interesting and it's pictures like these that i love.
 
I love the coloring. I agree with wishing there were some clouds in the shot.
 
Wow. I really like the effect you got here from the editing! It's a nice photo, as always, but Id really love some more info on the specific editing method you used. :thumbsup:
 
photoshop some clouds in loll.
It's just not my way of doing things (and most importantly, I wouldn't know how to do it :))

Id really love some more info on the specific editing method you used. :thumbsup:
I really didn't do much more than what I said on my first post, BUT I should've said that the colours were achieved during temperature/tint adjustments to the RAW file in Adobe Camera RAW.

Thanks for the feedback, guys!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom