Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
went to the zoo and these things just fly around there, its amazing :lol:
Artis484.jpg

Artis485.jpg

Artis486.jpg

Thanks for looking
Greetz Daan

wow! great shots, i can see character in their faces. They have personality and individuality, very interesting

thanks. It was feeding time for the pelicans and when that happens, these guys arent far away. Thanks to that i could get some nice close-ups :)

wow great shots, the color is wonderful. i cant believe how red that one bird's eyes are and how yellow the other's is. also, I really like the borders you use. They look very clean and professional.

Wow, it must be amazing to get that close to them! Really good work with these, Daan.

If I may just say one thing Daan...

Untitled-1-3.gif

first is best!
thanks, i was a bit bummed about the shadow, but you cant win 'em all :)
wow great shots, the color is wonderful. i cant believe how red that one bird's eyes are and how yellow the other's is. also, I really like the borders you use. They look very clean and professional.
Thanks, yeah they are great looking birds. And i try to keep the border simple, so it doesnt take too much attention from the pics
Wow, it must be amazing to get that close to them! Really good work with these, Daan.
its pretty normal to get so close too the herons in the zoo. They are totally used to humans. Some of them were just a meter or less away from me. When the food comes, they only got eyes for the fish. One of 'em almost landed on me. And you have to watch put that they dont open up the rear end, cause if they do alot of nastyness comes out.
If I may just say one thing Daan...

Untitled-1-3.gif
I cant believe you made a .gif that says herons :lol: I think its the time that they nest now, so i think im gonna make a little trip to the park someday soon. There is a heron colony there, should be possible to get some nice shots then.
LP Bet me to it.

Great shots Daan.
Thanks Matt :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back