AdamK
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Oct 7, 2010
- Messages
- 212
- Reaction score
- 5
- Location
- Isle of Man
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
This is really Marvellous; your album cover...regards
Nicely done. I have a friend who does alot of towers etc, Victor, l. Really nicely composed.
I really like the first pic. Lovely!
Nicely done. I have a friend who does alot of towers etc, Victor, l. Really nicely composed.
I would love to see your friends workThankyou Sisco
![]()
I really like the first pic. Lovely!
Thankyou! Same, just the tower was a little too dark maybe could of done without the crop :meh:
Actually i meant when you publish your compilation, this can be made its cover :thumbup:
Regards
PS: is there a mild tilt of the tower to left?

The Dovecote - Canon Digital Photography Forums
THis should take you to his works...he is worth the register![]()

I really like the first pic. Lovely!
Thankyou! Same, just the tower was a little too dark maybe could of done without the crop :meh:
I agree about the crop but I also like that the tower is dark. Good contrast imo.![]()
Thankyou! Same, just the tower was a little too dark maybe could of done without the crop :meh:
I agree about the crop but I also like that the tower is dark. Good contrast imo.![]()
Thanks Chillie well I have kept the top of the tower dark and gave a new crop![]()