What's new

Hertz-Technique, or: The Psychedelic Adventures of Using the Computer

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Feb 1, 2004
Messages
34,812
Reaction score
822
Location
Lower Saxony, Germany
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Sorry, these actually are just snapshots, but not quite, for I took these in the Hertz-Technique, find out for yourselves what that is:

Andreas_Computer_pschedelisch1.jpg


Andreas_Computer_pschedelisch2.jpg


It is my husband in these photos.

And now I am throwing a big party in the Off Topics, so do come over and join in!
 
LaFoto said:
Hertz-Technique,

so you have the 'shakes' too.....please see your DR. as soon as possible....Hertz refuses :-P

i like them a lot Corinna....always interesting what you get with that technique. did you just press and sweep?
 
Neat images, how long was the exposure?

Hey LaFoto you just hit 5000 posts!
 
cool.

The second one sorta looks like a zoom pan - but without the zooming. Did that make sense? hehe. I see there are a few other people here hooked on blur as well as me! Yay!
 
I feel like I just had a magic mushroom. :drunk: They are very cool LaFoto!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom