Ramy TPF Noob! Joined May 7, 2007 Messages 159 Reaction score 2 Location Cape Coral Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 15, 2007 #1 C&C. Let me know which one is your favorite!
Nein-reis TPF Noob! Joined May 1, 2007 Messages 454 Reaction score 1 Location Utah Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 15, 2007 #2 Cool dog, I like number 1... but I'm a sucker for B&W... nice job! What camera are you using?
Ramy TPF Noob! Joined May 7, 2007 Messages 159 Reaction score 2 Location Cape Coral Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 15, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Canon 20D. Thank you!
Weaving Wax TPF Noob! Joined Aug 23, 2006 Messages 678 Reaction score 0 Location U.S. Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 15, 2007 #4 Is he a minuter pincher?
Ramy TPF Noob! Joined May 7, 2007 Messages 159 Reaction score 2 Location Cape Coral Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 15, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Yes!
J JustAMom TPF Noob! Joined Mar 24, 2007 Messages 206 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 15, 2007 #6 what a cute dog! im digging the b and w
Ramy TPF Noob! Joined May 7, 2007 Messages 159 Reaction score 2 Location Cape Coral Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 15, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 Thanks JAM(I think I like that name, do you?) lol Check out my fly in the nature threads. =]
Sw1tchFX TPF Noob! Joined May 3, 2006 Messages 7,499 Reaction score 478 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 15, 2007 #8 You need to turn down your highlights in the B&W one, you blew out the pillow.
Ramy TPF Noob! Joined May 7, 2007 Messages 159 Reaction score 2 Location Cape Coral Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 15, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #9 Oh yeah that's right. haha and I was actually looking out for that. There I go again. lol Thanks!
mec621 TPF Noob! Joined May 2, 2007 Messages 236 Reaction score 0 Location California Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 15, 2007 #10 So cute!