Hey All :]

PhotographyGirlX3

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey guys my names Katie, I am new to this site and I absolutely love photography. I want to be a professional photographer one day that is my dream. For now I use a sony cyber shot but WOULD love a professional camera, its hard to get though since were really tight on money and I just had a baby. So all my money i get goes for my baby girl and food, no time to be spending it on a new camera. Heres some of my work I hope you Enjoy :]

Kittens009-1.jpg

Kittens017.jpg

hey047.jpg

gfdfhhf003.jpg

myspacepics174-Copy.jpg

Some of my early experiments in photography were with a Sony Cybershot. I think you have a pretty decent understanding of how to use a camera, and your pictures aren't half-bad.

If you switch your camera into manual mode, the "M" on the mode dial (My cybershot had this mode, but I am unsure if all do), you can manually adjust the exposure time to up to 30 seconds. If you take a picture of buildings or landscapes about 30-45 minutes after sunset, or near a metropolitan area, you can take really surreal images that look bright enough to appear like daylight.

Point-and-shoot cameras can produce images with some qualities difficult to achieve with SLR's.

If you want experience with a professional camera, you should be able to find a 35mm film SLR at any thrift store or pawn shop for less than $100. Digital is extremely convenient, but film is sometimes worth the effort when it comes down to the end result.

Thank you for the advice, you really think my shots arnt that bad? I will take your advice about the thrift stores thanks alot.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back