Reaction score
Website
www.photo-lucidity.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
too bad it's a fraud

Fraud1.jpg

Picture2-12.jpg

I tried to scroll the first photo. I'm such a ditz... :)

I could see these people getting busted more so than with other schemes. It probably has something to do with impersonating an officer of the law, but I'd say these either become REALLY popular, or the feds put the nix on it real quickly.

All the ones I get are from Nigeria and Hong Kong... I wish I could block ALL e-mails from users that end in .hk. I don't know anyone from there, and if I do, I can figure something out then.

I wonder if there would be any way to figure out who these people are. I mean, if someone like a police officer went along with it or something. It would probably be some sort of entrapment, I'm sure the people who do these things aren't dumb.

I tried to scroll the first photo. I'm such a ditz... :)

I could see these people getting busted more so than with other schemes. It probably has something to do with impersonating an officer of the law, but I'd say these either become REALLY popular, or the feds put the nix on it real quickly.

All the ones I get are from Nigeria and Hong Kong... I wish I could block ALL e-mails from users that end in .hk. I don't know anyone from there, and if I do, I can figure something out then.

I wonder if there would be any way to figure out who these people are. I mean, if someone like a police officer went along with it or something. It would probably be some sort of entrapment, I'm sure the people who do these things aren't dumb.

The FBI and IC3 are alredy well aware of it and investigating it. If you get one just report it to the local FBI branch.

Well, if "Centre" didn't give it away, seeing how, ya know, it's the *American* FBI writing the letter, I dunno what would.

Or:

the gmail address
"Federal Ministry of Finance" - WTF?
the spelling
the fact that it's an 'illegal transaction' but now they wanna compensate you for it

I could go on and on...

Well, if "Centre" didn't give it away, seeing how, ya know, it's the *American* FBI writing the letter, I dunno what would.

Or:

the gmail address
"Federal Ministry of Finance" - WTF?
the spelling
the fact that it's an 'illegal transaction' but now they wanna compensate you for it

I could go on and on...

Yeah there are typographical errors of all sorts in there, none the less it's one of those FYI type things.

The terribly, terribly, sad thing is that there are actually people falling for this sort of garbage all the time.

When I got this I did not bother to read it....I just noticed the red text at the bottom.

When reporting this stuff never try sending anything to the main branch in DC, always send it to the local branch in your aria, I believe that those in the DC aria can send them to the Richmond VA office, as the DC E-Mail is not publically available.

Find it here

What I don't get is why the people that write these can't ever seem to get a decent line of english in them. Its not like its hard to find someone to write in english - students have copious amouts of time and some would jump at the chance to write one of these.
But then again I suppose having decent writing in one of these would make it -- well not one of these

What I don't get is why the people that write these can't ever seem to get a decent line of english in them. Its not like its hard to find someone to write in english - students have copious amouts of time and some would jump at the chance to write one of these.
But then again I suppose having decent writing in one of these would make it -- well not one of these

No, but it would make it easier for these dumbasses to get away with.

Lol. $550 processing fee. How many suckers will fall for that one?

We are the FBI, we know everything about you!.....now please kindly send us your name, address, phone number... :lmao:

These kind of scams always make me giggle, My old employes regularly go the long lost realtive has died and is leaving you $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$4 but to receive that you must pay LOL

Most reactions

New Topics

Back