hey dorks!!

M

MDowdey

what about a picture of the week or a picture of the year thread?

we can even incorporate it into the contests... i think it would be real neat to see who the "big boys" are around here!!

just kidding about that last part, i am serious about the suggestion though...any thoughts?

md

MDowdey said:
we can even incorporate it into the contests... i think it would be real neat to see who the "big boys" are around here!!

:cokespit: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :headbang:

heheh.

how about an editor's choice award- have one or two administrators give the award to any pic that is posted on regular fourm and is outstanding. the award need not be daily or weekly- sometimes it may be given several times a week, sometimes less frequently (or more) depending on what is posted. these photos can then reside in a special gallery all to themselves- the editor's choice gallery.

Hey dorks.....

Why did I come in here? :scratch:

All cat-scratching aside (you big boy, you) I think this idea has some merit. My only suggestion: keep it low key, so it doesn't seem as though it's competing with the monthly challenge thread. One of the things I really do value about this place is the utter LACK of competitive vibe here. Really, I find it a plus.

I like the seal of approval idea. Going along with the lack of competitive nature I agree with what has been said. I really like the open community feeling and the fact that no one seems to be trying to use anyone else as a stepping stone. It feels like a bunch of "good ole boys/girls" just helping each other out. Everyone seems to appreciate everyone else’s point of view. Art takes on so many forms it's easy to try and "step" on someone.

Most reactions

Back