Hey Everyone !!!

talltexan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi , just joined a minute ago. I have dabbled in film photography in the past. I'm now excited to try my hand at digital. Bought a Nikon D3000 today. Its very entry level but I am already intrigued over its abilities compared to my old SLR. I quit taking pictures when digital SLR's were first showing up on the market. So it has been a long time for me. I guess photography is like riding a bike. You don't forget how. Although, I am a little rusty its comming back to me. I am going to enjoy getting into this forum , learning and sharing with all of you. Now I just need to get a new computer so I can post some photos LOL . I'm doing this now from my Blackberry. Anyhow , I look forward to meeting and talking shop with you all.

Thanks , Brent

Hi There Fellow Nikonite and Newbie! :) Got a D3000 myself very recently. Welcome to TPF! Can't wait to see your pics.

Welcome... I here the 3000 is a solid starter Camera much like my Canon XTI. Look forward to your shots...

ALIAS

Hello fellow Texan :)

Thanks a ton Ya'all. Yes this d3000 is pretty good. I like to do a lot of low light and nght time photogrephy and it seems to handle it pretty well. I should be getting a new computer in the next couple of weeks. When I get my photoshop program I am sure to have a lot of questions.
Thanks again , Brent

Most reactions

New Topics

Back