What's new

Hey guys!!! New guy here to the forums

BXPhoto

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 18, 2012
Messages
96
Reaction score
7
Location
Las Vegas, NV
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys I just recently joined this forum. Looking forward to creating new friends and contacts. I mostly post on Photography on the Net (POTN) but since I recently converted to Nikon I needed a new home away from home LOL. I have shot for numerous online publications like Hellaflush.com, Canibeat.com and have been published in JM Magazine, Vegas Seven magazine etc.

Please add me to your flickr contacts at:
Flickr: BX | PHOTO's PhotostreamSince I cant have a signature until I have 10 posts

http://www.bxphotography.com
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom