hey lafoto

aprilraven

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
not a great shot or anything, but as i was walking around my house the other day, i thought of you 'cause of loving the green and you talk about not seeing anything but grey for the last few months...

so...these are for you.... i didnt pic them... just left them there and took a shot for ya... years ago when i could get down on my knees for hours, i planted these all around my house...had dug them up from an old house place out in the woods...so these are the natural and small daffodils...
ancient...

are you getting spring stuff yet???

IMG_3461.jpg

*looks outside at snow*

:sigh:

I can't wait for spring!

today is almost 65 pushing 70 by week end...

i know this shot is blown out..and as far as technical, it sucks..but i thought lafoto might just want to see spring...i didnt think of you alison, my apologies....

i forget there are a lot of people in the snow and cold still...

you could get a suntan today if you were out side long enough...

hey alison, you could bring the baby down to let us see her, and ya'll can play in the sun.....( oh, tell hobbes the razorbacks are on a roll..we have beat the top three sec teams ......woo-pig sooie!!! bama, tennessee, and florida... go hogs go...)

I am sooooo looking forward to spring! i'm sick of the cold!

Ah, thank you so much, April, for the thought and the photo and flowers as such --- no flowers in sight here, only more snow, the very dirty and wet kind of it that you get when the temps hover just around or above freezing point. And a grey, grey day it was.
Thanks for bringing it to an end with these flowers (the weathermen forecast clear skies for this area for tomorrow, and this area only :biggrin: ). We'll see (provided I have the time to look out of the window and not only onto my computer screen working on dance performance pics).

Thanks again :hug::

Hey April, we have the exact same thing outside ;)
Those are the same flowers that I posted in b/w and the one titled Yellow and Green.

What`s that song again?

"I like the flowers,
I like the daffodils,
I like the mountains,
I like the rolling hills,
I like the fire place when the light is low,
da-dam-di-da-da-dam-di-da-da-dam-di-da-da-dam-di-da-da...." :D

wood sac, i havent seen yours yet, but i will go look, but i can assure you that yours are so much better than my piddly little shot...

and lafoto, i dont know the song, but i love when people sing to me...thanks for that!!

Most reactions

Back