Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
049.jpg

I used the built in "Landscape" setting on my Cannon Rebel EOS DIGITAL REBEL XS
f-stop : f/10
Exposure time: 1/200 sec.
ISO speed: 100
Exposure Bias : 0 step (i dont know what this means yet)
focal length : 25 mm
metering mode: pattern (don't know what this is either)
White Balance : Auto
Exif version : 0221

I took this without a tripod just holding the camera with the strap around my arm to stabilize it a little bit. We walked for like 5 miles so i decided to not bring the tripod.

This is all I know about the settings, but critiques are welcome... I'm just getting into photography (besides like party pics with my friends haha) so all criticism is welcome.. well constructive criticism at least.. haha.

its tilted just a little bit which kinda makes you feel like your falling, but other than that its a lovely picture.

The church is gorgeous. Technically, the photo is fine - nice sky, nice color, etc. I think you would have done better to shoot it by itself and axe the modern buildings, though. You would have a more obvious subject, but also a more interesting one.

The church alone might look nice as a B&W, too.

The church is gorgeous. Technically, the photo is fine - nice sky, nice color, etc. I think you would have done better to shoot it by itself and axe the modern buildings, though. You would have a more obvious subject, but also a more interesting one.

The church alone might look nice as a B&W, too.

I actually have pictures of just the church.

This is at Umass Amherst, and the big brick building is the library.. it's the largest(tallest?) library in the world.. those are 2 iconic umass buildings.. I will upload one of just the church. None of these are edited or cropped yet.. so that could help too..

This was taken from the 23rd floor of that library through a window.. I thought it was a good picture, I need to PS it to brighten it up a little.
064.jpg

052.jpg

I like the contrast between the modern building and the church in the first one

theres some funny red stuff happening in the top left of the one you shot from the library window. Looks like a light leak, but you were shooting digital... do you know what it is?

theres some funny red stuff happening in the top left of the one you shot from the library window. Looks like a light leak, but you were shooting digital... do you know what it is?

Yeah, it's the reflection off the brick wall.. I really only wanted critiquing of the first picture.. the otehr 2 i put up so that you could see the church better for stella... but its just I took that from inside a window and to angle the camera down to see the church i needed to back up a little bit, its just a reflection of the brick walls.

Most reactions

Back