Hey now!!!

Jason_L_Naylor

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
San Clemente, CA ~ Parker, AZ ~ Glamis, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello, my name is Jason... I like long walks on the beach... oh wait... wrong forum... umm...

I love to shot photos. I live at the beach in Southern California... We have a Campgrounds in Parker, AZ (with a bar and cafe... ;) )... and I get to relax in the sand dunes at Glamis (Imperial Sand Dunes). I just upgraded (for me) to the Canon T41 from the T2i. Along with the 18mm to 55mm I have the 75mm to 300mm lens. I also use the Canon G10 for back up, or when the T4i is being used. And I just got the GoPro Hero3 black, which I love and hope to start doing water shots, with. I like to take long exposure nature and sports shots... and also time lapse. I have a pant load of photos up an my Facebook page, which I'm sure I will slowly be posting up over here, but if you want to see... https://www.facebook.com/jason.l.naylor.5/photos_stream or something like that...

I take a few hundred shots in a weekend, so if I get too carried away... just let me know...

Here are some recent photos of mine, to start this thing off...

glamissky-353_zpsf661f871.jpg

seqjump1-1.jpg

jump2.jpg

GlamisThanksgiving-93.jpg

GlamisThanksgiving-81.jpg

GlamisThanksgiving-197.jpg

GlamisThanksgiving-284.jpg

GlamisThanksgiving-418.jpg

Glamis-18.jpg

Glamis-38.jpg

Parker-460.jpg

Parker-420.jpg

Parker-310.jpg

Welcome to the forum!! That's a nice series of images you have here....my advice? Take out several of them and re-post in one of our Gallery forums - it's really a much better way to get specific feedback/critique on your work. :) I love your enthusiasm and want to see you posting some more, so please re-post and keep it down to just a few images at a time. Enjoy the forum, I look forward to seeing more of your work!

Hey there man! I love those bike shots. Welcome to TPF.

We will definitely tell you if you're getting too carried away. If you keep posting shots like that a few at a time (less than you currently did) per post and help others by commenting on their stuff and critiquing if you feel so inclined, you'll find that this forum, unlike any other, will be a second home (or if you're like me, a first home, hey!).

Welcome Jason. I really like #5, #8 amd #11.

Welcome to the site. Got any nice pics of the Maverick to show us. :) The Can-Am Maverick of course. :)

Welcome to the site. Lots of nice shots you have there.

Hello and welcome aboard Jason!

Welcome to TPF. I agree with terri--please post some of your pics in the galleries! These welcome pages do not get a lot of traffic, and people will want to see your shots. I LOVED that dunebuggy doing the wheelie!!! I went 4-wheeling on sand dunes one time and it was absolutely EXHILARATING!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back