hey raymond!

aprilraven

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
i have tried to capture birds up close like you do.. but i seem to have developed a slight problem.... i cant get them to move apart!! :lol:
actually these were shot in december... near stuttgart arkansas... supposedly duck hunting capitol of the world....these are snow geese and blues....they sounded so cool...

bunchofsnows.jpg

moresnows.jpg

snowsandsnows.jpg

i love to go and listen to them.... but raymond, i need a lesson or two...can you help?? :er: i know i know... i'm past helping, right??:(

WOW! Thousands of 'em! Cool capture, Pallie!

YEA YOU! :boogie:

Hey ... didja have an umbrella to protect you from the droppings?!

anicole said:
didja have an umbrella to protect you from the droppings?!

:D I was thinking the same thing!

Nice shots Aprilraven. I bet it was a sight (and sound)!

Holy birds batman. Did you count them? Gheesh.. that is a flock of a lot of birds. Great capture April. I bet it sounded amazing

Chiller said:
Holy birds batman. Did you count them? Gheesh.. that is a flock of a lot of birds. Great capture April. I bet it sounded amazing

My thoughts exactly.......I saw something like this once.....but didn't have a camera with me......so awe inspiring! Great job Rave!! : )

actually pallie, they dont fly over people, unless they are hidden in the camo/boat things those hunters use... as it is, they dont let you get very close....and needless to say, the hobbit got better shots cause of his fancy equipment... but little 'ole me, i threw the black tarp thing over my head, and went "whoosh"....

thanks ya'll for the comments. ... would that i could aspire to raymonds heels of his shoes....*maybe one day.....*

wow...thats alot of birds....nice one april....hope you didn't get anything foul on you stood there! Love the first one v.cool :thumbup:

very, very nice AR. I've got some shots like this from last fall. You're flock is even bigger tho :D
First one ...I think I'd crop it between the FG grass and the rock. otherwise a great shot. love the second as well.
nice shots!

JonK said:
very, very nice AR. I've got some shots like this from last fall. You're flock is even bigger tho :D

how many times have i heard my flock is bigger...what a curse...( whos been talking to you??)

thanks jonk... your way too nice...thanks...

aprilraven said:
:hug:: quit it, your trying to get me in trouble, arent you??? :blushing:

.........me? Cause trouble. Nah...The good news is...Hobbitses cant bump their heads gettin in and oot of a turkey pen:lmao:

Chiller said:
.........me? Cause trouble. Nah...The good news is...Hobbitses cant bump their heads gettin in and oot of a turkey pen:lmao:

KA WIDDIT ... :biglaugh:

the both of youses are killing me ... :lol:

Most reactions

Back