RobN185 TPF Noob! Joined Mar 12, 2011 Messages 617 Reaction score 293 Location France Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 17, 2013 #1 Some crazy over the top processing, but I like it
MiFleur No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 3, 2013 Messages 885 Reaction score 206 Location Colebrook, NH Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 17, 2013 #2 I do too, the only thing that bugs me is the car in the foreground!
RobN185 TPF Noob! Joined Mar 12, 2011 Messages 617 Reaction score 293 Location France Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 18, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks MiFleur, I agree about the car, it is a real distraction here. I did another of a TV show being filmed in Chateauroux, using the same processing.
Thanks MiFleur, I agree about the car, it is a real distraction here. I did another of a TV show being filmed in Chateauroux, using the same processing.
swashburn421 TPF Noob! Joined Oct 17, 2012 Messages 135 Reaction score 10 Location Illinois Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 18, 2013 #4 The second seems almost drawn, i like it. Some over processing, is just processed enough......if that makes sense.....
The second seems almost drawn, i like it. Some over processing, is just processed enough......if that makes sense.....
MiFleur No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 3, 2013 Messages 885 Reaction score 206 Location Colebrook, NH Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 18, 2013 #5 With this kind of processing I kind of prefer anything architecture, to me it is over processed for people, but it is just personal taste. Keep on shooting!
With this kind of processing I kind of prefer anything architecture, to me it is over processed for people, but it is just personal taste. Keep on shooting!