Hey... so... guess what?

You're leaving the Bethlehem area?! Why on earth would you want to do that?!?!

Lol, kidding. I'm fairly familar with that area.

Oh well... it was nice while it lasted. I guess we'd better put another hamster on the emoticon server.

:p

:lmao: They're gonna have to be working OVERTIME now :sexywink:

Hey Miz Rose... I don't hang out here much anymore either, or at least not like I used to. But glad to see you back! :hug::
Thanks buddy! :hug::

Are you leaving because of that night we had?
SHHHHHHHH! WHY ARE YOU TELLING PEOPLE ABOUT THAT?! But no. It wasn't you Mish. I know I cried a lot, but they were happy tears, I swear.

Are you leaving because of that night we had?

Now that piques the interest.

I do remember you e.rose and wondered where you had gone.
I hope you'r itnensing to come back more often.

Lew

I'm gonna try. :sillysmi:

Yep, I remember you too and have missed you and your emoticons. You're one of the few around that actually use them even more liberally than *I* do! :lmao:

I don't live in Nashville, but I'm not that far away. My oldest son is at school in Murfreesboro, just outside of Nashville, and I have a very close friend that I go visit every now and then, so I'm out that way several times a year. It might just be time to have a TPF meetup for TN...

YAY! TPF MEETUP!

Hey Miz Rose... I don't hang out here much anymore either, or at least not like I used to. But glad to see you back! :hug::

Yeah, and it's not NEARLY as much fun without you, Charlie!!

Thanks Sharon! But too many MWACs and wanna be PROs (with AWESOME watermarks).... and apparently bad photography is ok now! ;) I will just post very selectively!

Wait... it's only been okay NOW? I thought it was ALWAYS okay.....

Yeah, and it's not NEARLY as much fun without you, Charlie!!

Thanks Sharon! But too many MWACs and wanna be PROs (with AWESOME watermarks).... and apparently bad photography is ok now! ;) I will just post very selectively!

Yeah, I know *WHY*, but that doesn't make me LIKE it any more. :D
Although--I would probably recommend you just go ahead and take the ENTIRE month of January off from the forum...all the "I just got a camera and wanna be a PRO" threads will probably send you right over the edge! :lmao:

Aw, crap. That's right. I picked a bad time to come back. :biglaugh:

Welcome back e.rose! I swear I'm not a creeper, but I was thinking about you yesterday, wondering when we'd get to see some more of your work!

D'aaaaaaw :blush: :hug::

I'll probably get around to posting stuff at some point. Probably when I'm avoiding having to pack. :lmao:

EMILY, you can't go!! :( I had plans for us this summer!

Like how we had plans for the past 3 summers and the past 2 springs... and it took a Canadian for us to finally get together? :biglaugh:

All this means is that now you and your hubby have to come to our next Canadian-infested hang out in NASHVILLE :sexywink: :heart:

@ Emily: As far as I was concerned, you never "left", but were on sabbatical. Always enjoyed reading your posts and seeing what you're working on pictorially, so welcome back.

I wondered if you'd pop back onto the site again erose or wether there was somebig broo-ha-ha that I missed causing you to leave. I always miss the good soap opera stuff that tends to happen on here.

Nope. no broo-ha-ha. I just got too busy actually shooting to sit around and ***** at everyone who is crying about the fact that some meany told them their image was out of focus. :lmao: "OOOOOOOOOH! NO SHE DIDN'T!"

Yes I did.

:biglaugh:

We're touching finger tips now. The NC & TN borders anyway. I'm about 4 hours from the mountains and Nashville is about the same.

Oh yeah, I remember you li'l sis. :biggrin:

YAY! now we REALLY have to have a Nashville meetup! or SOMETHING! :lol:

42. Srsly.

I don't... what? :raisedbrow:

You're leaving the Bethlehem area?! Why on earth would you want to do that?!?!

Lol, kidding. I'm fairly familar with that area.

I actually really like Bethlehem, however, I have more connections in Nashville than I do in Bethlehem, as does my husband. :lol:

SHHHHHHHH! WHY ARE YOU TELLING PEOPLE ABOUT THAT?! But no. It wasn't you Mish. I know I cried a lot, but they were happy tears, I swear.

YAY! TPF MEETUP!

I'll probably get around to posting stuff at some point. Probably when I'm avoiding having to pack. :lmao:

Like how we had plans for the past 3 summers and the past 2 springs... and it took a Canadian for us to finally get together? :biglaugh:

All this means is that now you and your hubby have to come to our next Canadian-infested hang out in NASHVILLE :sexywink: :heart:

Nope. no broo-ha-ha. I just got too busy actually shooting to sit around and ***** at everyone who is crying about the fact that some meany told them their image was out of focus. :lmao: "OOOOOOOOOH! NO SHE DIDN'T!"

Yes I did.

I actually really like Bethlehem, however, I have more connections in Nashville than I do in Bethlehem, as does my husband. :lol:

I love Bethlehem during Christmas. So gorgeous. And there's so much more to do down there than where I'm at. And hey, its where they filmed parts of the second (?) Transformer movie! :p

YAY! TPF MEETUP!

Yes I did.

I love Bethlehem during Christmas. So gorgeous. And there's so much more to do down there than where I'm at. And hey, its where they filmed parts of the second (?) Transformer movie! :p

YUP! At Bethlehem Steel :sillysmi:

We went into town the night they were supposed to film the explosions, but it rained so it was postponed. So disappointed. I wanted to see stuff blow up!!!! :lmao:

Yeah, I have friends that live near there and got to see it. They said it was awesome. I was quite jealous.

I seem to remember suggesting that you move there via PM! I'm in Bowling Green... so about an hour away.

Awesome! Yeah we've been wanting to move there for like... I dunno... 3 years now? Circumstances have finally lined up to allow us to make the jump! haha!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back