Hey there! I'm new here. lol

bikeboynate

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello everyone,
My name's Nate and I'm new here. I know how forums work and such because I used to be an avid salt water aquarist and was constantly on a forum pertaining to that but now I've decided that Photography is my calling. I'm currently a high-school Senior and hope to attend the Academy of Art next fall. I've been taking photos for about 4 years now, ever since I got my first camera, the Rebel XSi so that I could take photos of my little fishies. As I took more photos I began to enjoy the thrill of finding that perfect scene and that perfect moment. I'm now using a Canon EOS 60D gripped (I have big hands :p) with the 24-105 f/4L lens on it most of the time with my 17-40 f/4L a close second. I've taken a few classes at the Academy which have been very successful but I learned the ropes on my XSi. In addition, I work for my school's Newspaper as well as the Yearbook and I enjoy capturing these fleeting days of high school. I'm sure you all will be very helpful when ever I post new threads or ask for critiques so thanks in advance! :D

If you would like to see my work you can view it here.
Flickr: NMB.Photography's Photostream

My most recent Portfolio for the 2011 AAU Summer Pre-College Final Exhibition was San Francisco at Night which can be viewed here.
San Francisco Night - a set on Flickr

Hope you like my work! ;)

-Nate B.

Most reactions

Back