What's new

Hey there sailor...

At that range were you running a higher shutter or using a tripod to prevent camera shake? I never shot that far and was curious as to lighting conditions etc.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #17
At that range were you running a higher shutter or using a tripod to prevent camera shake? I never shot that far and was curious as to lighting conditions etc.


I was using a monopod. The lens does have vibration control.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #18
At that range were you running a higher shutter or using a tripod to prevent camera shake? I never shot that far and was curious as to lighting conditions etc.


I was using a monopod. The lens does have vibration control.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom