Jtompson

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.fisheyelensstore.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys,
Name's John (what an obscure name, eh!).

Had a bit of a scan round the site and seems like there's some cool people here! And some great photography!!

I'm pretty much a complete noob, although I'm hoping to get some inspiration and tips from here.
I don't actually have a camera at the moment, although I am looking at getting one in the near future! (just so expensive :(.. )
I guess until then I'll be using my iPhone (hope that's not too frowned upon here!!)

So yeah.. Hi! :)

Welcome to TPF John! The best camera in the world is the one you have, and in fact, we've recently created a special sub-forum for 'phone photography!

~John (damn that obscurity!)

Welcome to TPF John! No need to apologize for the iPhone as a camera; I actually use mine a fair bit AS A CAMERA, even when laden down with a big NIkon and 4 or 5 primes....I LIKE iPhone captures! Definitely check out Camera Pro +, the application that gives grid lines, image stabilization priority, and touch-anywhere "Big Button" shutter release options; it REALLY helps leverage the iPhone's slow shutter speed capabilities.,

Also, maybe check out Fast Camera, which turns the iPhone into a VERY FAST, high-speed camera!

Welcome aboard.

Most reactions

Back