Hey

The OP said previous camera was the iPhone 5...
But he also then stated that his "current" camera was 8 MP, as if it's not the same as the "previous" camera. Now I'm not sure, but my initial impression was that he was talking about 2 separate cameras, and I was wondering what model the "current" one was.

Not sure it really matters either, but... that was my initial impression...

Well, he didn't actually say it was a cell phone that he was using.
The OP said previous camera was the iPhone 5...[/QUOTE]"
Previous camera:
IPhone 5
Currently:
8Mp rear camera, 3mp front"

Last edited:
Well, he didn't actually say it was a cell phone that he was using.
"
Previous camera:
IPhone 5
Currently:
8Mp rear camera, 3mp front"

There are two cameras on an iPhone. Front and back/rear. Front has less mp than back, the reason for the front being 3 mp and back being 8 mp.

Not sure how this discussion is helping the OP's question?

But he also then stated that his "current" camera was 8 MP, as if it's not the same as the "previous" camera. Now I'm not sure, but my initial impression was that he was talking about 2 separate cameras, and I was wondering what model the "current" one was.

Not sure it really matters either, but... that was my initial impression...
Yeah bro i am currently using a LG G Stylo.

O.K., thanks for the information.

Besides not being clear in your original post, you did not post a sample image so we could read the EXIF.

If you want mega-pixels, google that to find some choices.

O.K., thanks for the information.

Besides not being clear in your original post, you did not post a sample image so we could read the EXIF.

If you want mega-pixels, google that to find some choices.

Attachments

• IMG_20151008_102723.jpg
    IMG_20151008_102723.jpg
    350.2 KB · Views: 67
I tried to read the EXIF, but it has been stripped, apparently.

Beside; I see nothing wrong with your photograph. You have the joint and someone's fingers in focus, and the background is uncluttered and slightly out of focus, which is just about technically perfect IMO.

Beside; I see nothing wrong with your photograph. You have the joint and someone's fingers in focus, and the background is uncluttered and slightly out of focus, which is just about technically perfect IMO.
See but that was the only time it has ever focused nicely. Checj these out

Attachments

• IMG_20151007_105227.jpg
    IMG_20151007_105227.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_20150930_105641.jpg
    IMG_20150930_105641.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 101
At night, the (camera/phone) cannot find an "edge" upon which to focus. Your new DSLR will have "auto-focus assist", which is a small light that illuminates your subject just enough so the camera can find a focus point.

The other shot, the camera focused on the background (the stones on the ground).

Well along with my new DSLR I an going to take some photography classes.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back