Heya, Dutch Newbie here :)

Lyanna

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello all, my name actually is Wendy, but I've used the nickname Lyanna for so long on the net that I just typed it in out of habit *g*

I'm 29 years old, live in the little city of Delft in the Netherlands. Ever heard of the famous Dutch Delft Blue Earthenware? Yup! Made right here :)

Currently I am working at a little pensionfund company, as an IT manager at the IT department. Hobbies: webdesign, writing, photography, drawing, singing, reading, playacting...ehh...anything creative and you've got me.

Ever since I got my first analog SLR, the Canon EOS 300, I've been experimenting with photography. I took a one-week course in France once, where we were introduced to the finer mysteries of our camera's, and I learnt a little on diafragm, exposure, shutterspeeds and composition. Furthermore, I'll be starting a studies in MultiMedia Design come fall, where we will also focus on photography yay!

I've been working with several digital camera's after the EOS, such as a Nikon Coolpix, a Sony Cybershot (ehg :( ) and last year my boyfriend and I bought the Canon Powershot G5. I really really wanted the Digital Rebel really, but that was a little out of our league price-wise then. So..the G5 was a good replacement. I've not really experimented much with it yet, but hope to learn...it is what I am here for.

Alright, this is getting way too long heh. Yeah, I am a blabbermouth. Yeah, I'll shut up now. Really. Promise!

Wendy
(aka Lyanna)

Hey welcome to the forum. It's nice to see someone with such great taste in music :).

I actually just saw Matt Good in concert this weekend. It was a sweet show. His new album is out tomorrow and I'm gonna have to pick it up, it's gonna be a good one.

Hi Wendy, all the best tomorrow in the big game. May the best (Germany of course) win :lol:

...and Hello from a former European fellow!

Enjoy! :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back