Heya.. Long time no See!

sillyphaunt

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.bugshots.net
I know I've been MIA for a few months.. My husband got back from Iraq about a month ago, and I've been busy with that and pursuing portraits. I'm working on portfolio building, I think I'm going to seriously pursue a business in this!

Here's some recent shots I've taken (all of my daughter)

Attachments

• $web4bw.jpg
    $web4bw.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 175
  • $web7bw.jpg
    $web7bw.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 199
  • $fallboardsmall.jpg
    $fallboardsmall.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 189
  • $edit1.jpg
    $edit1.jpg
    209.6 KB · Views: 170
Great to see you again! Love them all, but the second and the collage really caught my eye! Glad to hear your husband is home and I hope we get to see more of your work as you build your portfolio!

I wondered if you were going to post anything when I answered your other thread. :lol:

I agree with Alison - the second is just lovely, and you did a nice job with the collage.

Good luck with it, Kylie! Hope to see some more from you. :)

Silly,

Really like your work...keep postin' and glad to hear ur husband made it back as my bro is leaving early Dec for Iraq.

As to your pics, my favs are 2 & 4. I like the collage, but wish her face wasn't covered by leaves as much (#1 is my fav in the collage b/c of her face showing)

for the last alone shot where she's walking away, I would love to see it cropped to just below her feet to make it a horizontal shot rather than vertical. Also w/ the a/c unit or whatever it is on her left cloned out, and possibly those two vertical posts in the distance cloned out on her right. The way it's cropped now, I go back and forth between the cross tie and her. Lovely shot though!

Oh, and get rid of that lil leaf or stem that's coming from the plant bed to cover her dress.

Hope this wasn't too much critique...I just think it's an AWESOME shot and want it perfect the way I see it.

Most reactions

Back