Hi all,new member, Nottingham UK

Papillon

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello to you all. Just found this forum via the App Store. I'm old man in my 50s who is about to take up photography as a hobby(not bought a camera yet). My only experience is with a point and shoot and iPhone camera. I have many interests in outside activities fishing/walking hills n mountains and motorcycle racing. I live near Nottingham and travel to Australia every year visiting family. I've not got a camera yet but I'm thinking of buying a DSLR Nikon D3400. Be patient with me cause I will have loads of questions being a new starter.

Sent from my iPhone using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app

Last edited:
Welcome Papillon. You live in a beautiful part of the world and travel to another beautiful country, so once you have your new camera Ill look forward to seeing your shots. Enjoy the forum

Welcome!

Welcome to the forum.

The D3400 is a good performing camera. I have a D3300 with the 2 kit lenses that I carry with me for business travels. I have others as well but I never hesitate to use the D3300.

Welcome to the forum, I bet you love to photograph butterflies ;)
If there is anything we love to do here, then it is answering questions about photography.!

Welcome! I have a question for you. You don't all wear green tights, do you?
Seriously, I hope you have much joy when you do buy your camera.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back