Hi everybody!

HeyHeyUW

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So, I've been a member here since 2011, but haven't been active with my photography for many years, and have only just started posting. Had kids, went back to school, career, divorce, etc... You know the drill.

I'm a professional in the espresso equipment industry currently, with a background in environmental planning (life changes happen people). :1247:

Was heavily into B&W photography for many years in my youth, doing a lot of local concert photography for myself and friends, and did all my own processing and printing. All that gear is now all long gone, and I've been waiting for a good time to get into digital.

I've been using my iphone and instagram for fun, but a trip to Alaska last year really made me wish I had a real camera again.

Finally put together a good kit of used digital gear, and I've been having a lot of fun getting back into the hobby.

I'm using a Canon EOS 6D, a 40mm pancake, a new nifty fifty, and a used EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM.

I'm using Lightroom. I don't like doing too much to my photos, mainly exposure, crop, and rotate. I like my photos to be as real as possible. I love all kinds of themes, and the only real constant in my photos is that I'm an available light photographer, and not interested in studio or formal portraiture.

Sorry for the tome! I'm really looking forward to being a part of this community and learning.

Cheers,
Chris

Welcome back from one Chris to another. Looking forward to seeing your available light photos.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you Derrel.

Thank you.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back