Hi all!

Oyst

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Good evening,

Firstly my name is Mark from England/Oxford i'm 23. I'm unsure where i should have put this topic as i have a few questions to go with this so i thought i would put it here, sorry if its wrong! :wink:

I have been browsing these forums for the last couple of days and i must say i'm loving the pictures of everything i have seen and i'm tempted to have a go myself and see if i'm any good!
Is there any simple newbie tips you can give me or direct me to any newbie tutorial sites?
I currently have a £60.00 camera which i know isnt ideal for quality images but for practice i think it will be enough, i hope.

Anyway if you have any tips of any sort please let me know i will greatly appriciate it!

Thank you!
Mark

Welcome to TPF, Mark! Hello from Canada!

Hmmmm... I do know that quite a few members have great links in their signatures, so you can check those out.

Hi Mark, welcome.

It's a thoroughly sensible idea to start with what you've got before you go spending a huge wad of cash on something that'll sit in your cupboard. Get shooting, get reading and get posting what you come up with. Find out if you have an eye for it and if it can be developed. You'll find the people here only too happy to help. Longest journeys, single steps and all that. :)

Welcome! and you have come to the right place to get some help on developing photography skills and techniques.

Thanks for the great welcome! I'm planning to head out this weekend with a particular place in mine and ill shoot some photos and see what you think! Go easy on me! :lol:

Thanks all!

Welcome to the board! I cant wait to see some photos!

Most reactions

Back